It's easy to become a part of the Virginia Woof family. Simply print and complete our application and call to schedule a screening appointment.
>> Application Form
Initial Screening Appointment
On your first visit your dog will go through a screening process. During your screening appointment you will be able to meet with an experienced staff member who will review the enrollment application with you and answer any questions you may have about our daycare and boarding services.
We will then slowly enter your dog to the daycare by first introducing them to a small group of dogs. As your dog seems comfortable we will continue to introduce them to more dogs. This slow introduction ensures a safe experience for your dog and an opportunity for Virginia Woof and you to accurately assess whether our daycare is the best match for your dog.
- We accept dogs 4 months of age and older.
- All dogs must be spayed or neutered by six months of age.
- All dogs must be on current flea control.
- All dogs must be current on vaccinations (Please check application for current shots required).
- Please call to to schedule your screening appointment.